Monday, June 20, 2011

American Girl Party

This past weekend I got to design an American Girl Birthday party for a very special 9 year old little girl names Emily! She was so appreciative of every detail and just loved her party! I love when I get to be a part of a little girl's memories! Enjoy the pics and details; and go throw a party!
The dessert bar...love these colors!!! Lanterns were from Home Goods on clearance, Kettle Corn is from Scott Brown, gummy candies from Candy Warehouse, gumballs from Party City, jars/scoops/labels SugarPalooza!

Cupcakes were from Becky Couture

Simple. The Star Ribbon was from Michaels.


White bags from Michael's, Ribbon from Costco (spring line) Labels from SugarPalooza




These cupcakes were fresh...you can see how soft and moist they are from the picture!





This jar held the treat bags



This was the bed to nap their American Girl Dolls after their blankets were done.




The room, which was the dinning room with all the furniture moved out!


We covered the windows with fabric




Table setting...the girls created their own gumball necklaces

Hair Accessories were on the table so the girls could do their doll's hair.



These buckets were from Target and we bought fleece, cut into 18x20 shapes started the knotting and then the girls finished up with a blanket for their dolls.


Fun times were had by all! Thanks Staci and Happy Birthday Emi!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of details Nina. Super cute. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you put holes in the gum balls? Did the girls use a needle to get ribbon through gum? Thanks.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. Do you share any of your printables?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, sorry, I don't use this blog as much, you can find me at jonesyfor3+1.blogspot.com for more of everything as well as facebook page, sugarpalooza. I poked the holes into the gumballs with a lollipop stick, that gave me the width I needed for ribbon to pass through. Angela, I sell my labels by going through etsy or my facebook page or emailing me at sugarpalooza@sbcglobal.net
    Angela, also I did this party for a second time just this past month and details are on my first blog I shared above.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete