Saturday, July 16, 2011

Barbie Inspired Wedding Shower at The Five Restaurant

Today I h ad so much fun setting up what I have been putting together for a client. It was a Barbie inspired wedding shower with purple and pink and everything Barbie! I did the centerpieces, the candy buffet and all the labels involved. The Cupcakes were by Cakes by Amerly and the candy was mostly from Winco. They even had Purple Licorice! Here are the pictures from this fun gathering!
Centerpieces...used Barbie cars, flowers from the client, some foam and moss


I tied signs made out of pearls and wire which I found at a garage sale for pennies!

These were the menus I created for the event...not a great picture of it, will try to find a better one. The little plastic heels were filled with candies.

Another Barbie car, luckly my girls had a pink and purple one!

The bid vases were the clients. I wrapped scrapbook paper around the vase to dress it up!

The cupcakes.

This new glass pedestool was purchased from TJ Maxx



The sillouhette and Barbie word were puchased from Etsy

Purple Licorice!

Purple yogurt covered pretzels from Winco!

Purple Blow Pops from Winco

Labels on Chinese to-go boxes....SugarPalooza

The Candy Buffte





Here is a better picture of the menu by SugarPalooza

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! And so fun! I did have to click on each pic individually as they didn't load, but it looks so vibrant. Who doesn't like Barbie?! Finally - someone wanted to incorporate her (and Ken!!) into their wedding theme on some level; nice job - thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete