Monday, August 29, 2011

Trick or Treat

Halloween is just around the corner. And with all the festivities come the candy, great dessert ideas and creative ways to bring the Halloween ghost and goblins to life! Here are a few of my favorite things..
Easy OWL-ween treats! These look yummy! I want to try these.

I made these a couple years ago...can't remember where I got this idea from...but those spiders are trix cereal with frosting for the legs...the kids loved this! The cookies are just chocolate cookies with frosting on top.
How cool is this drink cooler? I attempted to make this one year for a party, but it had quite a few steps to it and I didn't have the time~ I think I might have to try this! 

Candy Corn Cup Cake Stand from Pure Joy Events

Halloween Ribbon Wreath love the simplicity of this...of course if you have a black door you could try this with orange ribbon!

Love all the Green in this Halloween dessert bar! And the candelabra with the cupcakes is too cute!
This was designed by the ever talented Gwynn Wasson Designs

Love the backdrop on this table...see more here.


Love this centerpiece! Found here

Love the mummie bottles and the owl cupcakes! Owls are big this Halloween season! Can't wait to start creating!!! Have fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment