Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coco Chanel Baby Shower

So a few months ago, HostesswiththeMostess featured a Coco Chanel Inspired Baby shower. I loved it SO much I just couldn't wait to do one myself! So, when a good friend of mine announced she was pregnant, I knew exactly what our theme would be. So here are some pictures from our Baby Shower thrown at Bella Pasta on Herndon and Cedar. We were moved out to the patio on late notice, but I think it worked to our advantage! The dessert bar was kept simple because our guest of honor is allergic to any food coloring. The frame was sprayed white and lined with glitter ( a great idea from my friend Annette!) and the mini cupcakes and the dipped marshmallows I made, the cake was from Chiffonos, the gumballs from Party City, the Palmiers from Costco, and the signs by SugarPalooza:).  The flowers were put together by myself, but purchased from a local wholesale florist. The milk vases were from a friend of mine (Kelli Butler, thanks!) and a couple of them I sprayed white to look like milk vases and a few of the smaller ones were from Goodwill.  My sister and I glittered clothes pins and assembled the favors with cups and lids from Smart and Final, and the colored Kettle Corn was from Scott Barnes. We doubled the favors as placecards by sticking them on lollipop sticks. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment