Saturday, December 22, 2012

Woodsy inspired birthday party


So I always do a small table for one of my favorite clients. She is so easy going, I can do whatever my heart desires and she is so grateful and appreciative! She has triplets and their tradition is to pick out their very own cake. Then I just incorporate whatever that cake may be into the design. This year I was inspired to go out of my box, my norm, and go for a little woodsy theme to incorporate the Disney inspired cakes. From the coffee filter garland, to vintage garland found at a garage sale, to the tree stumps borrowed from a dear friend, to the trees found at Home Goods...this table just captured the moment perfectly! And the cakes didn't clash a bit! I had SO much fun creating this theme. Definitely a repeat! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment