Monday, May 23, 2011

Candy Buffets

Since I am starting this blog a little after many fun Candy Buffets that I have gotten to do, I thought I would post them all here to catch up! Enjoy!
Princess Party at Carmel Kids

Christmas Buffet of fun!

Aqua and Blue Christmas Bday Party

40th Surprise party for a man...loved this one:)

Sweet sixteen...the donut kabobs was my favorite part!

Grad buffet

My nieces 1st bday

Friend's daughter's bday

Niece's Snack section of her bday

After school party for my son

40th bday for my bro-in law and husband

Milk and cookie buffet for my son's 4th of July Bday (super hero style!)

American Girl Party with candy buffet in the middle of the table

Daughter's K class party

Cupcakes from my daughter's Owl Party

Tropical 40th

Central Unified's Prom

Daughter's Night Owl Party

Valentin's Candy Buffet

Pinkalicious Bday buffet for my daughter's bday

Barbie candy buffet

Fairy Party at Carmel Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment